Sat, Oct 28 | Los Angeles
L.A. Fashion District Tour
The Fashion District is a design, warehouse, and distribution nexus of the clothing, accessories and fabric industry in Downtown Los Angeles. Spans 90 blocks and is the hub of the apparel industry on the West Coast of the United States. Known as one of the best places to shop. (Details Below)
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2017, 2:30 AM – Oct 29, 2017, 7:00 PM
Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
About The Event
This trip visits the Fashion District (The Grove/ Farmers Market/ Venice Beach)
The following are the details:
- We leave Phoenix at 3:00am on October 28th (returning on October 29th at about 7:00pm)
- We meet at "The Parking Spot 2" lot, located at 40th street and Van Buren by 2:30am as the motor coach will leave at 3:00am SHARP! Please be on time, as we will leave on time. Ther is a fee for parking. Coupons may be available online or you can have someone drop you off.
- We will travel to Los Angeles with plan to arrive at about 9:30am , our first stip will be at the L.A. Garment District. We will be there for 5 to 6 hours. There are many things to see and do.
- Once we leave the Garment District, will will check into our Hotel (a Marriott property) and freshen up and head to our next destination, "The Grove & Farmers Market". Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have never been there, you will LOVE it! and if you have been there, you will LOVE it too!. The Grove is one of thethe city's best places to spend the day with shopping, restaurants, entertainment (you may see a celebrety or 2) and The Original Farmers Market. This is where you can relax and have dinner.
- On Sunday morning, we will head to Venice Beach. There are many exciting sites and things to see on Venice Beach. Ther are a few restaurants for breakfast, shops, crafts, entertainment, and of course ... The Beach (water)! We will arrive at Venice Beach at about 9:30 and be there for about 3 hours.
- We will arrive back to Phoenix on Sunday, October 29th at about 7:00pm (personal items are welcome on board the motoer coch, no glass containers please.